What data do we collect?
Live Reiki collects the following data:
- Personal identification information [Name, email address, phone number etc]
- Any other information you provide in the course of contacting us.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Live Reiki with most of the data we collect.
We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Live Reiki may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Documents submitted by Members in the course of meeting their membership responsibilities.
How will we use your data?
Live Reiki collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your services.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Assist Members with membership services and benefits.
How do we store your data?
Live Reiki securely stores some Member data at its secure office within a commercial building and some data is stored on secure well-known and widely used online platforms. Further information on these platforms are available on request.
Some data from Members relevant to their activities is destroyed, deleted or removed immediately following assessment.
Data from non-members is destroyed, deleted or removed regularly and is securely stored as mentioned above, in secure well-known online systems.
Live Reiki would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as some limited information from our partners.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Live Reiki from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please let us know.
What are your data protection rights?
Live Reiki would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Live Reiki for copies of your personal data. We may charge a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Live Reiki correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Live Reiki to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Live Reiki erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Reiki Australia restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Live Reiki transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using any of the options on our website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What type of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Live Reiki uses these cookies so that we can recognise you or our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Live Reiki uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Live Reiki sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Live Reiki has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. https://www.oaic.gov.au